Developing Meaningful IT Vendor Contracts
Want to take control of your IT vendor negotiations and contracting? Put a seasoned technology attorney on your side. Better contracts with your software and other IT vendors and consultants lead to better project outcomes and reduced project risk. If your IT project should run into trouble, you'll be glad you created appropriate vendor accountabilities and remedies.
Start negotiating better contracts for your software and other IT projects that include:
- Buyer-favorable terms and conditions
- Buyer protections, including buy-back and reimbursment provisions
- Effective product, services and system warranties
- Vendor and consultant management tools
- Risk mitigation mechanisms
- Performance incentives and nonperformance penalties
Break with the past and start using a modern approach to IT procurement, vendor negotiations and IT vendor contracting.